Monday, March 14, 2011

Poke-geekdom

Don't ask me, I've no idea how it happened, buuuuuut, I got my Mom to buy me a copy of Pokemon White.  I know, most kids my age don't really like it and arn't into that sort of thing but I did it.  I thought I had put it behind me, I thought I had just lost intrest, and now I'm sucked back in.  Oh well.  Yes, I was a Poke-geek.  I collected the cards, a few toys, played the games watched the T.V. show, etc.  I will admit, while the show has not brought me back yet (The show is older than its protaganist? REALY!?  And it takes him how long to actually GET all the Gym Badges?  And he's never become a Pkemon Champion?  Geez, how long do we have to wait?), I still play the games.  I dived so far into the geekdom, I read like, 5 articles on IGN about it this morning.  Maybe 8.  Anyways, I now own Pokemon White.  Well, I guess it happens to everybody.  At least I'm not as far gone as my Mom, who has 7/17/700/infinite Dratini's.  Well, here's to hoping I enjoy it.  Also, just so I can do something on my blog, (since, quite honestly, my life would be a pretty dull thing to read about every day) I have decided to post reviews on movies, books, and video games I've recently wacthed/read/played.  In addition, I plan to eventually post my fanfic based of the Spectacular Spider-Man TV show here.  As soon as it comes into existance, that is.  Well that's all for this post.  Say good night Gracey.

No comments:

Post a Comment