Saturday, March 5, 2011

Captains Log: First entry

Well,  this is my first post.  I'm James Picard.  If you notice a simalarity in my blogs title to the one called Confessions of a Geeky Mom, yes, there is a reason for that.  I am that blogs author, Jae Onasi's, son.  I am a Comic Geek(especially about Spider-Man), sci-fi geek, slight fantasy geek, pit-stink geek, and all-around geek.  I like both Star Trek and Star Wars(And PLEASE don't send me rude or mean comments about liking both, I'm NOT a traitor for thinking both are awesome, and the fanbases need to stop this arguing.(And by the way, without Star Wars, the Star Trek movies(which ultimately led to the revival of Star Trek on TV.) would never have been made, therefore all Trekkies, Trekkers, Niners, or whatever you want to call yourself owe a shoutout to George Lucas.))  In my spare time I wacth TV, play video games, (try) to work on my fanfic based of off The Spectacular Spider-Man tv show, (occasionally :D) practice my viola, and read.  Now, onto what has happened recently.  Being an Orchestra student, I had to perform a solo peice today.  Thankfully, I did pretty well.  In the process I ended up learning more about a friend of mine, and I should probably accept his friend request on facebook.  Then I got home, played Star Trek Online with my Mom and some fleet friends.  Later I played Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (not that good on the Wii), and afterwards, I ate dinner.  Then I created this blog that you are, for some reason I'll never fathom, reading.  Well, that's all for today.  Bye!

1 comment:

  1. You know, I'm glad this stuff is still up here. Every time I need it, I can come back and look at this and say "I wrote that. I once wrote that badly." Should help keep me humble.

    ReplyDelete